Professional Ford Rally Drivers Are Mind-Blowingly Fast Edmonton This is professional WRC driver Jari-Matti Latvala on his day off in a historic rally. He is about to give you a lesson in how to drive like a raging lunatic.
JM Latvala is perhaps the fastest man in the World Rally Championship in terms of outright speed. Watch his mid-air transition in his five-speed Ford Escort RS1800 at 3:30-3:40 in the video. Watch it again. Watch it until your brain hurts, because it is insane.
Feel Like Sharing?
- WTF Moments: NASCAR 2014
- Formula 1 2014 Highlights, Part 1
- DC SHOES: KEN BLOCK’S GYMKHANA FIVE: ULTIMATE URBAN PLAYGROUND; SAN FRANCISCO
- Rally Driving Explained
- Formula 1 comes to America! – Red Bull Racing takes first lap in Texas
- Professional Ford Rally Drivers Are Mind-Blowingly Fast Edmonton
- Night Touring RC Cars Formula 1 Racing at Sengkang Hardcourt Tamiya F104 Ferrari
- NASCAR Crashes
- Dillon walks away from scary wreck
- Rally Racing ~ Best of Rally 2014
- The Ultimate Racing Machine – Formula 1
- Nascar 2015 Coke Zero 400 Daytona SCS Full Race [REUP]
Subscribe to our Newsletter